Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master of the Wok: Horde

Greetings and good day to you all.

I know I have brought up the The halfhill market place Cooking before, but it seems things are still in need of work.

Horde Version:
    Path: Achievements: Profession Achievements: Cooking: Master of the Wok

In step one it tells you information about earning this achievement and that if you want to level up all of them together to go to the "Master of Pandaren Cooking Guide" and specifically says "Click here to level up your cooking and "ONLY" choose the "Way of the Wok"

Then it skips to Step 56 "Talk to Sungshin Ironpaw" and accept "Ready for Greatness"

Shungshin Ironpaw has nothing to do with "Master of the Wok"

Anthea Ironpaw is in charge of "Master of the Wok"

She offers the following:

"Sauteed Carrots"
    "Valley Stir Fry"
    "Banquet of the Wok"
    "Great Banquet of the Wok"
    "Sea Mist Rice Noodles"

So from Steps 56 to 90 it has you doing various cooking quests from everyone in the Market place.

Then in step 91 it says "Skipping 1st part of cooking" but then jumps to step 104 "Skipping 2nd part of cooking" then skips to step 123 "Congratulations, you have maxed out the Way of the Wok master for Cooking!"

Well I am not maxed out in the Way of the Wok, I'm only at 575 and it does not give you the option to farm for the ingredients yourself or buy them like a previous version of the guide had.

And from what I gather, it looks like you guys just copy and pasted all the "Master of the ....." to each other and did not double check the individual parts of each section.

Because no matter which one I choose it keeps telling me "Congratulations, you have maxed out the Way of the ...... master for Cooking!"

Master of the Wok: Needs looking at
    Master of the Steamer: Needs looking at
    Master of the Brew: Needs looking at
    Master of the Pot: Has issues on step 121, showing String code,

I only am maxed out on the "Way of the Grill"

I don't know about anyone else, but Step 118 of Master of the Oven says to Kill Snagtooth Hooligans and collect 250 Mogu Pumpkins, but I have yet to get a drop from these mobs.

Please put this back on the board for review.

Thank you for your time.

I see the guides directing you to Sungshin as part of preparation to do the masteries. Have you done those quests already that start with Ready for Greatness?

Also, what is your current Way of the Wok skill? And finally, when in game if you open the guide selection window what does it show as your in-game guide version in the lower left?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Greetings cabby,

Well the version is: 4.0.5329

My Way of the Wok skill is only at 575

And all my other ones are less than 575.

So for example when I use the Way of the Wok portion of the guide it does like I said above, it skips to the end and says congratulations.

Thanks for getting back with me, I hope all this helps.

Comment

Hmm, I can't see anything obviously wrong in the guides. Have you tried to do a repair in the Updater and make sure it's a fresh copy of the guides? Just trying to eliminate any odd variables.

Comment

I'm getting the same issue - sent an email to support describing the issue. In my case for the Way of the Wok it is sending me to the wrong ingredients - for example raw turtle meat (wasted a lot of time farming this per guide instead of the right materials) verus raw croclisk meat. Also the snaggels don't seem to be dropping any red blossom leeks - do they just have a ridiculously low drop rate?

Comment

Update your guides astrion. I fixed the turtle meat and leeks farming already.

Comment

Working...
            X