Pet Guide Issue: Horde Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Guide Issue: Horde Version

I've been trying out the Pet and Mount Guide that I just got yesterday. Its so so, I keep finding myself flying all over the place with no real order in finding the pets per zone.

For example, path:

Pets & Mounts: Pets: Clockwork Gnome

Step 2: In this step it says Open your world map, find dig sites in "EASTER KINGDOMS", okay, that's fine, I can do that no problem.

Well talk about running me ragged, no matter were I flew in the Eastern Kingdom it obsessively kept trying to make me go to Orgimmar every way possible. It kept trying to take me to the Blasted Lands Porthole, and when I finally gave in and got to Orgimmar it took me to (Loc 49, 70) so I can talk to Belloc Brightblade. Now why would I need to see this guy if all I am doing is collecting "DWARF" Artifacts from Dwarf Dig sites.

This was extremely annoying.

I have a 600 Skill and have collected from every dig site, it would be nice just to have it send me to DWARF dig sites instead of making me fly all over the world map to end up at Orgimmar for nothing.

I still love all my guides, and still appreciate all the hard work you guys do, but really do wonder some times if you have a team of game players who just play the game while using the guides.

Be well and Rock On

This sounds like a problem with the Travel System for you being directed back to Orgrimmar all the time. You can disable this in the guide options and it should stop trying to send you there.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you Cabby.

Comment

Working...
      X