Dotted path is a godsend, but I wish we could keep it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dotted path is a godsend, but I wish we could keep it

I loved the dotted path that showed me where I had to go while I was levelling my mining, but once I reached the end of the guide I could no longer go back and re-visit some of those areas if I wanted to mine using the guide

Is there a way we can skip to areas of the guide and see the paths again?

When you open the guide selection window and go into the Professions section look at the very bottom of the list. We added in farming guides that contain all of those paths.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby, thanks for letting me know this. Tried it over the weekend and huzzah! AWESOME THANKS!

Comment

I'd like to add, that holding CTRL + ALT then left clicking the left arrow will also pull up he previous path from your latest guide too!

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          When you open the guide selection window and go into the Professions section look at the very bottom of the list. We added in farming guides that contain all of those paths.
          I'm so glad I found this post, and that you added it to the guide. I reached 600 mining and for the life of me couldn't figure out how to get back to the old guides! This is awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
          X