Suggestions for which rep to go after based on individual needs

First off, I'm still fairly new to WoW, so any daft comments I made I attribute to that

I think it would be awesome if the Rep guides had a bit more of a description of what you GET once you earn the rep with each faction e.g. Order of the Cloud Serpent you get the gorgeous Cloud Serpent. I didn't know that to get good gear Klaxxi and Golden Lotus were the way to go.

I think it would just be a nice addition for those of us who have different priorities to see what faction gives us before we choose which rep work on. I haven't done dungeons and raids, so my gear is a tad mediocre, so to me, that takes priority over mounts (even if the mount is gorgeous!)

Interesting suggestion. I'll add this to our list to be considered.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Nice one, I myself just purchased the last Guide I had left to get which was the Zygor Titles, Reputation, and Macros Guide. I have been playing for a long time and have been using the guides for I don't know how many years now. But I like the suggestion, it sounds like something I would post.

I too did not know that about the Klaxxi and Golden Lotus either, I pick and chose myself as well on which rep to go for, and most of the time it's the lame ones lol.

Good suggestion.