The Sword in the Skull Achevement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sword in the Skull Achevement

Greetings and good day to you, the Zygor Team.

Well I searched the forum and did not find this anywhere so I wanted to ask about it and make a suggestion if I may.

Under World Events i.e. In Game, they have listed Argent Tournament. It currently lists 13 achievements, (Horde character).

I know I have seen guides for the Argent Tournament in various locations but was wondering if you could list them under the Events Guide section, especially for those whom wish to do that part of the game all at one time or what not instead of flipping through different sections, example, Pets and Mounts & Reputation.

But the main reason is the Achievement "The Sword in the Skull" has been a thorn in my side for a really long time now. It is the one and only Achievement I do not have under the Argent Tournament World Events.

So is there any possible way you guys can add that? Maybe add the Argent Tournament under the Events guide too?

Well thank you for your time, and of course, as always, keep up the excellent work.

I know of no events that are in the Argent Tournament. Blizzard thought they would be cute and call it an event but it's not really an event as recognized by anyone except the achievement window.

For the Sword in the Skull achievement that was most likely left out because you have to farm the 5-man heroic Icecrown dungeons to get the hilt drop to start the quest line. It has a very low drop chance so you could be farming those dungeons forever trying to get it to drop and since no one really runs those dungeons anymore (due to Cata and MoP) it could be even longer to try to get it. After you're able to get that drop then it's just some simple talk to people and turn in quests aspect.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X