todays LUA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

todays LUA

2x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ZygorGuidesViewer" tried to call the protected function "EquipItemByName()".
    !BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
    <in C code>
    ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0\ItemScore.lua:769: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\ItemScore.lua:757>
    ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0\ItemScore.lua:916: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\ItemScore.lua:905>

Locals:
    nil
    it seems to get confused on the trinkets wanting to swap back and forth between Reha's last egg and devourers stomach

Is this with the latest version that was released just a little bit ago?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

no it is with the version I got about 3 or 4 hours ago just updated and will see if it helps when I play tomorrow

Comment

Looks like you were probably still being flagged as in combat at the time this happened. The team are working on a fix for that aspect so when they get that fixed you shouldn't see this one anymore.

Comment

Thanks..any idea why it kept wanting me to swap between http://www.wowhead.com/item=63194 Rhea's last egg and http://www.wowhead.com/item=62978 Devouer's Stomach?
          This is on an 87 Beastmastwer hunter and the latter item looks rather useless the gear minder wanted to keep swapping back and forth when ever annother item came up for attention

Comment

It's probably just not sure how to score the special use aspects of the trinkets. That's always a hard thing to do, especially when it's one like the egg that summons temporary help.

Comment

Working...
            X