Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leatherworking (1-500) error - Can't redirect to 425-500

Hi,

I'm using Zygor v. 4.0.5397 and when i tried to open Leatherworking 1-500, i got a message:

Zygor Guides Viewer: ERROR! Cannot jump from step 6 from label 'lw_425-500'. This is guide Leatherworking 1-500 Leveling Guide. Please report this, providing a generated bug Report.

I could manually skip it using CTRL+ALT, but is there another way to solve it?

This is on our list to get fixed. It's because of some bad labels in the guides.

Here's what you can do to try to fix it yourself until we get it fixed and out with an update.

Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Professions folder and open the ZygorProfessionsAllianceMOP.lua file with your favorite text editor.
    Now search for: lw_425-525
    There are about 6 spots that have the 425-525 label. You want to change them all to 425-500. Then just save the file.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Will this work also for same error 155-200?
      Memories are defined moments

Comment

You don't own the Professions guides glen so you only have the trial guides. The trial guides stop at 150. We still need to make the trial guides have a better ending so that instead of showing an error you will see a step that says you've reached the end of the guide.

Comment

Thansk for reply,

Unfortunately i haven't found them into this file ( ZygorProfessionsAllianceMOP.lua ). Can i try to change them on ZygorProfessionsAllianceCATA.lua file?

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          This is on our list to get fixed. It's because of some bad labels in the guides.

Here's what you can do to try to fix it yourself until we get it fixed and out with an update.

Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Professions folder and open the ZygorProfessionsAllianceMOP.lua file with your favorite text editor.
          Now search for: lw_425-525
          There are about 6 spots that have the 425-525 label. You want to change them all to 425-500. Then just save the file.

Comment

The update we sent out yesterday fixed this, but yes I made the mistake and said the MOP file when it should have been the CATA file.

Just make sure you have the latest update installed and you don't have to try to do this.

Comment

Yes.. after i sent it, i've updated.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
              X