Pet Battle Questline Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Battle Questline Guide

I have gone through this from Step 1 all the way to step 109 and can not seem to find 6 of the 12 Eastern Kingdom Pet Tamers.

Am I missing something or have you not put the following in the guide yet?

Julia Stevens
    Lindsay
    Steven Lisbane
    Old McDonald
    Eric Davidson
    Bill Buckler

I know you guys are working on improving the Pet Battle guide, so I hope as you move forward with this you will include all of the Tamers from all Kingdoms in a nice neatly order per Kingdom.

Thanks for your time and have a good day.

Update to my post. I went to WowHead to look up the Pet Tamers by hand so I can work on getting them all for the achievement when I found that the Tamers I listed above are for Alliance only.

I know you guys do announce things like this in the guides, I hope to see that in the Pet Battle Guide so that it saves other people time and a headache.

Comment

This almost sounds like a Blizzard bug.

Are you saying that in game the achievement window shows you as needing these Alliance only pet tamers for the achievement?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Taming Eastern Kingdoms.jpg

Yes, I believe so. Now I was thinking of signing into a Alliance Toon and confirming that the Alliance guide takes me to these Pet Tamers.

But I know these names are not in the Horde Battle Pet Questline.

I hope I cleared that up.

Comment

I just logged into an *Gasp* Alliance character, lol, and the guide took me right to the trainers I mentioned above. Looks like Horde Characters can not get them and seeing as how this is an Achievement thing, it is some what irreverent to the actual Battle Pet Questline. Because for the Horde version, everything is as it should be.

But if there are other user's like me who use the guides in a combo form, hopefully for those who don't know this information, will know it now.

So thank you for your time and I hope something that I posted here will help other players like me.

Thank you again.

Comment

I wonder if Blizzard did this intentionally since they made the pets and achievements an account wide thing.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Eastern Kingdoms has Alliance tamers, while Kalimdor is Horde. I believe this is intentional as the majority of races in each faction are concentrated on those continents. Beyond the Vanilla areas, the tamers will battle you no matter what faction you belong to.

((posting to clarify the open-ended question of the previous post.))
              Last edited by aspenstar; February 22, 2014, 09:28 PM. Reason: Clarification on why I posted

Comment

Working...
              X