Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle Pet Questline Suggestion

Greetings and good day cabby.

I know I have posted stuff before about the Battle Pet system (Horde Version) but this one is something I have been sitting on for a while now.

I use the guide all the time, and for the most part it is Awesome, but, I am getting aggravated by the fact that I am jumping all over the world instead of by zone.

Okay, here's what I would like to see if at all possible.

Pet Tamer by Zone instead of all in one guide.

Separate folders for each Battle Pet Tamer per zone

Like for example if all I want to do is fly around Kalimdor doing the Pet tamers then the guide should only have me fly around Kalimdor doing just them, it can include the dailies and the leveling for that specific zone. Same thing for Eastern Kingdom, Outland, Northrend and so forth and so on.

It's really frustrating to fly from Kalimdor to Eastern Kingdom to Outland, back to Kalimdor, I would rather do it by zone. Zoning it would make it much easier for players like me who just want to do things by zone.

This way while doing the Tamers per zone one can level per zone as you go along. As it stands now, once you get to you go from Step 19 Northern Barrens, Kalimdor to Step 20 where it sends you all the way to Northern Stranglethorn, Eastern Kingdom to level then in Step 22 makes you go all the way back to Kalimdor. That's kind of annoying to do on a regular bases.

I hope what I typed and the way I typed it makes sense.

So Pet Battle Tamers By Zone would be a nice option to have.

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work.

Added this to our list to get looked at.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Added this to our list to get looked at.
      It's been almost 2 months since the OP posted these suggestions. Have any of them been "looked at" and fixed yet?

Comment

Why yes Kreelor, this has been fixed a long time ago. If it hadn't then you'd see other posts in this thread asking when it was going to get done.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X