Guide Arrows while levelling professions no longer follow the steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Arrows while levelling professions no longer follow the steps

Hiya, I'm not sure if this is a new problem or something i have changed by mistake, while i used to be able to follow the ants trail while gathering herbs, mining or which ever profession i was doing at the time...... the waypoints no longer seem to activate as i get to them.

Is this bug known?

For example, today for the first time in about 4 weeks I went out to gather some herbs in Pandaria and thought i would use the guide to show me the best routes...... It showed me the ants but didn't adjust to the points as i passed them.

Looking forward to comments and updates.

P.S. Keep up the good work
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Are you running the latest version of the guides?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hiya Cabby,

I am currently running version 4.0.5531

Comment

Ok, when you're in game if you open the guide selection window does it show that same number in the lower left corner?

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply Cabby! Yes it does show the same numbers in the lower left corner.

Comment

I know we had some issues with this before but I thought they were fixed. I'll have to look into it some more to see what's up.

Comment

Arrows not following trail. Confusing to follow ant trail. In the farming Guide it just has the an trail. Not sure if this is the right area for this question but in your professions guide you have it that tracks gthe amout of herbs or ore needed, is there away to add that into the farming guide to keep track of what you got?
              Last edited by nicodemusatnimh; December 19, 2012, 10:16 PM. Reason: more information

Comment

I myself am having this issue. I check for updates daily when I get on WoW. Sometimes it will go away on it's own. But most of the time same as stec1608 has described it. The arrow will tell you to go to a certain destination onto the gathering route and once you get to it the arrow will not update. It still shows the yellow ant trail to the destination plus the grey ant trail for the gather profession. I know these types of things happen. Just wanted to add my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by nicodemusatnimh View Post
                  in your professions guide you have it that tracks the amount of herbs or ore needed, is there away to add that into the farming guide to keep track of what you got?
                  We do not have that in the farming guide because that guide was created for players to use to gather however many they want to gather for creating items.

We are also still looking into the guide arrow and the farming paths.

Comment

Thanks cabby for the reply.

Comment

Is this issue fixed? I am still having it. It is confusing to see an arrow pointing one way with a ant line pointing that way and the actual path I am supposed to go is a different line. I used to be able to just disable travel routes and the ant line would stay for the gathering path and go away for the goto zone thing. Now it does not go away. I am using the most current version of the guide per your updater.

Comment

Working...
                      X