Feast of Winter Veil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feast of Winter Veil

I have a question. I had no issues what so ever with my Level 90 Horde Death Knight about this guide. It's pretty much runs nicely.

However, on my Level 20 Monk (Horde) In step 1 it says Talk to Kaymard Cooperpinch and Accept 'You're a Mean One...' but I can not access it. So I decided to move ahead in the guide and went all the way to step 14 where it sent me to Hillsbard Foothills and instructed me to talk to the Strange Snowman to Accept 'You're a Mean One...' but I can not get it from him either.

The question is, is there a Level specification to this quest and if so perhaps you can add it when you guys do the update, that is unless you guys where already planning on doing that.

So of course that leads to not being able to Accept 'A Smokywood Pastures' either.

I took a level 47 toon through the process as well and I had the same results.

So again, is there a level specification and if not then what am I missing?

Thank you for your time, and look forward to seeing what's next.

It looks like Blizzard has made it that you need to be level 80 to do this quest.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby, I hope to see that in the guide so other users know this. That is very helpful information.

Be Well Cabby

Comment

Even at lvl 80 the guide is still wrong. The quest isnt offered for me either and I am 81. Something is wrong.

Comment

All the information I can find on this quest shows it as being available at level 80. It's possible you are bugged somehow. Try submitting a ticket to a GM.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X