Z updater problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z updater problems

in addition to the usual zero byte error I had a new error today But it may just be the connection problems I see getting to your website which has bee up and down this morning.
    the updater come up with an unable to open error ( I assume of a file at your website that tells it it needs to get a new version) the current version is shown the latest version is blank as is the your account section.
    not that any of this matters as when I did get it to load I see that there is no new version today but the way lace of access to your server is dealt with could be made a bit neater and hence less confusing to new players

Yeah, that sounds like the Updater just had a problem with connecting to the website. It seems to be doing much better right now so maybe it was just a lot of people doing updating and stuff slowing the server down.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The main reason I sent this is because when this happens (fails to connect to your server ) the application hange and you have to force quit it which is less than elegant

Comment

Ok, will let the dev team know.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X