Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winterspring (54-58) Leveling guide

Greetings and good day to you all.

I tried searching the forum first for this but did not have much luck.

Okay, so this is what I found:

Step 1 of the guide itself states to Go to Winterspring 21,46 talk to Salfa. However the arrow keeps telling me to got Talonbranch Glade, Felwood, but when I do it makes me run North to Felwood, a cave where if I am to enter it, the arrow gets confused and then has me run around in circles.

Meaning when I get to the entrance of the cave Timbermaw Hold (64,10) it says (The Arrow) Go to Winterspring 21,46 207 yd. So I enter the cave, then the arrow tells me to turn around and Go to Felwood. So that is where I am in regards to it making me run back and forth and around in circles instead of taking me to the exit.

Honestly, I don't understand why it suggested this guide once I hit Level 54 when the mobs in this area are Level 50. But I will continue to run through it.

So far I have not run into any issues with just the leveling guide.

Thanks as always for your time.

We've been looking into some reasons why the arrow sometimes has problems with the caves in the game.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

What I'm more interested in is why the Winterspring (54-58) are such low level quests. Has MoP changed this area and made the level requirement lower? Will it get harder the more I progress into to quest chains? Because I am so used to your guide making me fight mobs a level higher than me and doing yellow quests, so now it's just a bit odd that I'm doing green quests and fighting level 50s (I'm lvl 54, obviously)

Comment

The Winterspring guide in the EK leveling path is only to fill a gap.
        The level requirement of Winterspring was even before Cata as it is now if I remember it correctly.
        It was always Felwood -> Winterspring -> Un'Goro -> Silithus -> Outlands. But Silithus is a pain to play and pretty boring. So since Cata Blasted Lands is the better alternative.
        In EK there is a small gap, Winterspring and Un'Goro offer more quests than Burning Steppes and Swamp of Sorrows so you may end up not being level 60 when finishing Blasted Lands.
        I have always been much ahead of the guide and still the leveling times are good though I did many green quests. Green quests offer you full XP, only for higher level mobs you will get a small XP bonus.

However as Blizzard changed the flight point thing so that you don't automatically get them unlocked by level traveling to Winterspring from EK may not be optimal, it may be better to move to Blasted Lands instead and see how far you get there. Normally going to Outlands as level 58 Alliance is not a big problem. I don't know if and when you may encounter quests there that require level 60, I think I did not have problems with that. But I normally play that section with rested bonus and guild bonus.

Comment

Working...
        X