Disc mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc mount

Any hints as to what part of the guide I should use. Also what time period does it take?

If you mean the Red Flying Cloud mount that looks like a disc with a cloud beneath it then you want to use the Lorewalkers rep guide to get exalted. Once you're exalted with Lorewalkers then you can purchase it from the Lorewalkers merchant right near where you finish off the Lorewalkers rep guide. Takes maybe 2hr to fly around to all the places you need to hit up in order to get exalted.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Basically, you'll find, around Pandaria, little bamboo tatami sheets that have a bit of history on them. Once you've picked them all up, go to Lorewalker Cho and hand them in. Don't forget the Grand Commendation!

Comment

I find the Grand Commendation is pointless for the Lorewalkers rep. It only takes about 1-2 hours to fly around with the rep guide to find all of them and get to exalted. It's no where near a grind like doing Golden Lotus or any of the other reps in Pandaria.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, you aren't just looking for Lore Scrolls. There are also statues, stone tablets and open scrolls (look like sheets of paper with strange writing).

Comment

Working...
          X