Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leatherworking 1-600 Leveling Guide

Alliance version

In step 25 it has me go and either Buy Medium Hides and Medium Leather from the AH or I can go gather them. I did both, so I got 15 Medium Hides and 155 Medium Leather. Then I went ahead to the next step. Step 28 has me buy Salts, Gray Dyes, Fine Threads. Okay I'm cool with that. Next in Step 29 it says "Gain 22 skill points, creating Embossed Leather Gloves" Well see there is the problem. Embossed Leather Gloves takes Light Leather and Coarse Thread to make. Why did I spend all that time and money to gather materials for something that doesn't even use any of the above mentioned materials?

The guide should tell me to gather Light Leather and/or Ruined Leather Scraps to make Light Leather.

Please look this over, even though I do not play Alliance full time, I know those players would like to have this looked into.

Thanks Caddy and the rest.

Normally you would have light leather left over from the beginning steps that would cover what's needed for the beginning of this section. It's possible this might have been messed up some if you just started to use the guide and already had enough skill to skip the first section or two.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This LW guide only goes to step 40 then stops. Is there an update or is there a problem with the addon.

Comment

Do you own the Professions guides or do you only have the free trial version?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X