Automatic Gear Selection - Dungeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic Gear Selection - Dungeon

I hope I say this right because either I am not using the gear guide correctly, or I am looking for a feature that does not exist yet. I own all the Zygor guides and can't live without them.

I have a level 84 I am working on now, and just starting to explore dungeons. When I get the loot window with 'roll the dice' or 'greed' options I have no idea if it is something I need or not. There is virtually NO time to analyze my gear to decide before everyone else has made their selections and left me behind. I need Gear Advisor to highlight the ROLL button or something so I know to try for a piece of gear that I need. One thing I have learned is people get pretty ticked off when you ROLL for something you can't possibly use.

Is this already a feature or is it something in the works?

I do not think this is something that is currently in the works, but it's definitely a good suggestion for a feature to have included and I'll make sure the team know about this.

To help with your particular situation, for now I would suggest getting the Pawn addon (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pawn). This works a lot like our gear suggestions but will display a value and indicate if it's an upgrade right in the tool tip as you hover over the item link on the roll window. This will allow you to have a quick assessment of the item to know if it's worth rolling on or selecting greed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the tip! Looking forward to getting my suggestion implemented in a future release of Gear Guide.

Comment

Bump for this suggestion. Pawn has a nice window during a roll in a dungeon for upgrades. I would like to see something similar for the gear advisor. Right now I use Pawn but occasionally the advisor and pawn disagrees.

Comment

Working...
        X