Skinning guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skinning guide

I have most of the guides, and have been happy with them until I started to use the skinning guide. You get more information on google (

(the skinning guide)

Skinning 1 - 600 leveling. All it says is "Kill any beasts you see and skin them."
    Would be nice if the guide told you where to go to level your skinning at the level you are.

My Zygor guide tells me which region I should go and has routes inside the zones to show where good places are.
    What more information do you need?

Comment

If I had all that information, I wouldn't of posted this thread. As I said in the first post, " all I have is (Kill any beasts you see and skin them) so maybe something wrong with my guide...

You don't need any more info than what you have, lucky you :P

Comment

When you open the guide selection window in game (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it show in the lower left corner for your guide version?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Do you use some mapping addon like Carbonite?
          And please check the waypointing options if it is set to use the Zygor arrow.

Comment

Hi,
            in the lower left corner is says, Ver: 4.0.5773

I don't use any mapping addon. I read somewhere that maybe I should completely un-install the guide system and reinstall it. Do you think that is the way to go? each time I start the game it updates itself if there is an update.

Thanks for your time helping me with this.

Comment

Yes, try a guide re-install and reset. Here's what to do:

1. Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder in there
              2. Go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there
              3. Run the Updater and install a fresh copy of the guide files

This will do a total wipe of the guides and start them up as if it was the first time installing them so you'll have to re-set your positions and options but it should hopefully get your skinning guide working properly.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorted now, thanks for youe time helping me.

you can delete this thread if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                X