OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corpse 1.2 miles that way (while standing 50 yards from corpse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpse 1.2 miles that way (while standing 50 yards from corpse)

The corpse waypointer has gone off the deep end. Every time I die it says my corpse is miles in the opposite direction, even if I am 10 steps away. I have tried the 'repair' function with no success. Maybe a complete uninstall from windows control panel?

I believe there is an option in the Waypointing section to turn on and off the corpse arrow. Do you have that turned on?

Also, if the repair doesn't work then you would want to try to reset the guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there. The Windows Control Panel doesn't have an option in it to uninstall the guides, just the Zygor Updater and that doesn't control anything once you're in game.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This issue is happening to me as well. I also use Carbonite and when I *die* I end up having to use the carbonite arrow instead because the Zygor arrow is malfunctioning

Comment

Are you using the latest version of the guides? I know our dev team have been working on this during the week and I believe it's fixed now.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X