Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isle of Thunder (v. 4.0.6027)

Hi,

I'm using Zygor version 4.0.6027 and when i choose to use "Isle of Thunder" quests, i saw an error message:

"Zygor Guides Viewer: ERROR! Cannot jump from step 1 to label 'end'.This is guide Isle of Thunder. Please report this, providing a generated bug report.

Zygor Guides Viewer: Meanwhile, try to navigate to the next step manually, by holding CTRL+AL and skipping the step."

I tried to reset Zygor's character profile and did a full reinstall Zygor Addon (removed zygor folder from interface/addons folder and asked to install again as suggested on another thread).

P.S. Yesterday this guide worked, i did some quests and today it seens a loop. When i manually step to next (2), it go back to (1).

A bug report is attached to this message too.
    Attached Files

Please try guide version 6031.

Comment

I have the purchased the daily guide and updated using the client with patch 5.2 but isle of thuinder dailies aren't showing. I have deleted and reinstalled as well

Comment

When you are in game and you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left corner for the guide version?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Version 4.0.6034

Comment

Ok, when you go into the Dailies section of the guide selection window you want to go into the Pandaria section and then you should see a Kirin-Tor guide. That is the guide for the new 5.2 stuff. Do you not see this guide?
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X