Reputations with npc's in Halfhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reputations with npc's in Halfhill

Hello, I noticed something today when using cooking with the npc's in Halfhill. The dailies for food always give requirements for 5 of the food needed. When using the Zygor guide for cooking the material needed is only giving 1 each needed to turn in the quest.
    For example, Haohan Mudclaw's food is Charbroiled Tiger Steak. The guide states only 1 Charbroiled Tiger Steak is needed then directs to go to Haohan Mudclaw. The daily requires 5 Charbroiled Tiger Steak is needed. The guide should be updated to include the 5 needed total to turn in the quest. This is a problem for all the npc's in Halfhill.

Thanks

Hmm... I always thought it was just one of the food item needed for the quest. Did Blizzard maybe change this around?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

At least since I have made my custom guide for a Tillers cooking run you needed always 5 of the quest food.

Comment

Ok, I guess I remembered everything wrong then.

I'll let the team know on Monday so it can get fixed.

Comment

Hello, this issue for reputation is still a problem. I figured this issue was corrected but seems it is still present.
          The daily quest for reputation states 5 kind of food needed to turn in quest for all npc's in Halfhill. The guide still states 1 kind of food needed to turn in quest. Issue presents itself with all npc's in Halfhill. Is there anyway we can fix this issue asap? Thanks.

Comment

I have it on our bug list to get fixed. Should be fixed this week. Normally the content team is not in the office over the weekend for bug fixes like this one.

Comment

The issue has been known for 3 months. clubmoondog reported it and Cartman verified it as a bug -- 3 months ago.

I'll add it to my ever-growing list of Zygor's guides NOT to purchase. I don't know how many people are in the "content team" (maybe there's only one person?), but 3 months to fix a reported issue doesn't look good, and it certainly offers no confidence.

Comment

Working...
              X