Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No flight paths for Battle Pet Questline

Greetings Cabby:

I started running through the questline guide again today to level up some pets and do the achievement The Longest Day, and noticed that the guide is not taking me to any flight masters so I can take a flight path. I have had to fly to the locations manually, meaning I just follow the arrow. I could find a flight master on my own, but that defeats the purpose of the guides.

What changed?

I'll look stuff over and hit you or Bobby up in an email.

Nothing has changed. Have you changed around any of the travel system options? Also, if you have it set to take the fastest possible route and you have the super fast 310% flying speed that will normally be faster than taking a normal flight due to direct line vs. hitting up all the different little camps.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No, I haven't changed the travel system options, I usually don't mess with that at all. I noticed it after 5.2 but didn't pay that close attention to it.

I can see about the fastest route possible with the 310% flying, but sometimes I like to be lazy and let it do auto flight.

I'll double check the travel system options though.

Th

Comment

If you want to be lazy be sure to set the travel system options to prefer comfortable paths. That will prioritize the flight paths over manually flying.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by dalkieldamion View Post
          No, I haven't changed the travel system options, I usually don't mess with that at all. I noticed it after 5.2 but didn't pay that close attention to it.
          The "fastest, use every trick" option now does not use flight points when you have 280% flying skill as flying on your own mostly is faster. This has been changed some time ago but after 5.2.
          As Cabby suggests you now have to switch to "lazy" to frequently use flight points. You can quickly change that setting by rightclicking the waypoint arrow.

Comment

Working...
          X