Improvement in Loch Modan series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improvement in Loch Modan series

When you enter Loch Modan and do all the trogg killing, the next stop in the guide is Stormpike near the tunnel at the north end which drops down into the wetlands (Al-something). After doing the Tiny Commander quest, the next quest takes you toward the mine to the east (Kobold and Kobolder).

It would improve the flow of the quests if, instead of Stormpike being the first stop, the flight data was collected from the gryphon master followed by a stop at the inn to give the toon an opportunity to divest of the loot picked up between the end of Dun Murdoh and Stormpike.

If at the same time the inn was set (make this your inn) and the quest for Bear Rump could be gotten from the bartender at the inn. The mine area has bear which gives a jump-start on the Blood Sausages quest.

One more thing. It would make sense to get the Forest Lurker quest at the same time. Kill three birds in one strike.

Comment

I've added this to our list for the content team to look over.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, we were looking this over and it looks like you skipped one of the guides. You did the 10-12 guide (troggs) and then went straight to the 13-16 guide (stormpike). The Blood Sausage and Forest Lurkers (along with the stop at the inn and setting hearthstone) is in the 12-13 guide which it sounds like you never did.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Because I was already too high a level. This particular alt has both herbalism and mining so levels quicker than a non-gathering alt. If that guide is merged the questing flows much better. Why run around and do bear and spider killing when it can be part of the overall picture. JMPO.

Comment

Working...
          X