Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flash Sale: All Guides 50% Off For The Next 2 Days!

Over the past few days, some customers have been prevented from purchasing guides due to a maintenance update our payment processor was conducting. As our way of apologizing for this inconvenience we’ve decided to put on a 2 day sale where all our guides are marked down 50%.

This sale will run now through June 26th, ending on Wednesday night. Don’t miss this chance to get our guides at ultra low prices! Click here to buy.

Flash-Sale.jpg
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Is there a coupon code? The guides are showing their regular price also how do you add multiple guides into one charge?

The price shown is the discounted price. Normal pricing is $40 for single faction Leveling guide and $35 for single faction on the other guides.

There is currently no way to put multiple guides in one purchase. This is something we're working on with Clickbank but there is no ETA on when we'll have a shopping cart system setup and working.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

When is the next sale?

I almost got them all but missed 2 of them

When is the next sale?

The next sale has not been decided yet. Keep tabs on our blog for sale announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by cabby View Post
    The next sale has not been decided yet. Keep tabs on our blog for sale announcements.
    Hi guys, I started playing wow again and was hoping to some sales, but by the looks of it i missed it. Hope there will be some flash sales again soon. Would like to purchase all the rest, but my pockets ain't that deep...

Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by cabby View Post
    I really don't see the need to go to a blog somewhere to get these kinds of notifications. Since Zygor has its own Official Forum, will the notifications be posted here, as well as the blog? After all, this forum is (or, was) the main source of information about Zygor products.

You don't have to go anywhere for the blog. The link is right up top and the blog is right here on the zygor website. I believe the reason why the blog was developed was to be able to use that instead of the forums for announcing things like sales and upcoming features. This would allow the forums to be the primary place for receiving help and the blog for receiving information/announcements.

If you're not going to remove the "Announcements" forum link, I don't see the point of leaving the forum I'm already in for a silly blog. Nevermind. I was just wondering. Maybe soon, we'll be directed to FaceBook to get up-to-date announcements. It's only a click away, too. I just get tired of gimmicky things when they aren't truly necessary or easier. Thanks for replying, cabby.

Quote Originally Posted by kreelor View Post
    If you're not going to remove the "Announcements" forum link, I don't see the point of leaving the forum I'm already in for a silly blog. Nevermind. I was just wondering. Maybe soon, we'll be directed to FaceBook to get up-to-date announcements. It's only a click away, too. I just get tired of gimmicky things when they aren't truly necessary or easier. Thanks for replying, cabby.
    So far they haven't stopped using the forums "Announcement" section as a method of promoting new sales and updates, so I'm not quite sure why you're calling it silly and gimmicky. From what I can tell, they've made the forum "Announcements" section specifically for announcement relative to Zygor's Guide: flash sales, updates, etc., while the blog is made for general discussion such as the microstransaction post. They may change that, I don't know, but for now it seems like a great way to keep in touch with both the game and the guide, and nobody is forcing you to go to the "silly" blog if it's that big of a deal to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast