OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash Sale: All Guides 50% Off For The Next 2 Days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Sale: All Guides 50% Off For The Next 2 Days!

Over the past few days, some customers have been prevented from purchasing guides due to a maintenance update our payment processor was conducting. As our way of apologizing for this inconvenience we’ve decided to put on a 2 day sale where all our guides are marked down 50%.

This sale will run now through June 26th, ending on Wednesday night. Don’t miss this chance to get our guides at ultra low prices! Click here to buy.

Flash-Sale.jpg
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Is there a coupon code? The guides are showing their regular price also how do you add multiple guides into one charge?

Comment

The price shown is the discounted price. Normal pricing is $40 for single faction Leveling guide and $35 for single faction on the other guides.

There is currently no way to put multiple guides in one purchase. This is something we're working on with Clickbank but there is no ETA on when we'll have a shopping cart system setup and working.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

When is the next sale?

I almost got them all but missed 2 of them

When is the next sale?

Comment

The next sale has not been decided yet. Keep tabs on our blog for sale announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            The next sale has not been decided yet. Keep tabs on our blog for sale announcements.
            Hi guys, I started playing wow again and was hoping to some sales, but by the looks of it i missed it. Hope there will be some flash sales again soon. Would like to purchase all the rest, but my pockets ain't that deep...

Keep up the good work.

Comment

I really don't see the need to go to a blog somewhere to get these kinds of notifications. Since Zygor has its own Official Forum, will the notifications be posted here, as well as the blog? After all, this forum is (or, was) the main source of information about Zygor products.

Comment

You don't have to go anywhere for the blog. The link is right up top and the blog is right here on the zygor website. I believe the reason why the blog was developed was to be able to use that instead of the forums for announcing things like sales and upcoming features. This would allow the forums to be the primary place for receiving help and the blog for receiving information/announcements.

Comment

If you're not going to remove the "Announcements" forum link, I don't see the point of leaving the forum I'm already in for a silly blog. Nevermind. I was just wondering. Maybe soon, we'll be directed to FaceBook to get up-to-date announcements. It's only a click away, too. I just get tired of gimmicky things when they aren't truly necessary or easier. Thanks for replying, cabby.

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post
                    If you're not going to remove the "Announcements" forum link, I don't see the point of leaving the forum I'm already in for a silly blog. Nevermind. I was just wondering. Maybe soon, we'll be directed to FaceBook to get up-to-date announcements. It's only a click away, too. I just get tired of gimmicky things when they aren't truly necessary or easier. Thanks for replying, cabby.
                    So far they haven't stopped using the forums "Announcement" section as a method of promoting new sales and updates, so I'm not quite sure why you're calling it silly and gimmicky. From what I can tell, they've made the forum "Announcements" section specifically for announcement relative to Zygor's Guide: flash sales, updates, etc., while the blog is made for general discussion such as the microstransaction post. They may change that, I don't know, but for now it seems like a great way to keep in touch with both the game and the guide, and nobody is forcing you to go to the "silly" blog if it's that big of a deal to you.
                    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Thank you, silverhawk11, for your reply. Granted, they haven't yet "stopped using the forums "Announcement" section as a method....", but, I expect they will. Why else are they telling users to go there to find out about upcoming offers, etc? They could simply be honest and post that info where users are --- not some link to a blog. Damn. I hate that term. Having it circumvents the value of the "Official" Zygor forum! And, it's totally unnecessary to post such pertinent information somewhere other than within the Official forum.

cabby said it all when he said:
                      "I believe the reason why the blog was developed was to be able to use that instead of the forums for announcing things like sales and upcoming features."
                      Years ago, I heard the phrase "KISS." That means "Keep it Simple, Stupid."

Comment

The price shown is the discounted price. Normal pricing is $40 for single faction Leveling guide and $35 for single faction on the other guides.

There is currently no way to put multiple guides in one purchase. This is something we're working on with Clickbank but there is no ETA on when we'll have a shopping cart system setup and working.
                        cabby, you posted this 2 weeks ago. Has John made a determination yet? Has anybody done anything to rectify the situation? PAYPAL IS ALWAYS INSTANT! What is John thinking? Don't customers deserve a decent, workable method to send money to Zygor?

Comment

PayPal doesn't have the tools we need for other things behind the scenes, and with PayPal we wouldn't have an affiliate program.

Comment

Well, you answered about PayPal, but you ignored answering my text in bold lettering, re: 'Clickbank'.

Comment

Right now Clickbank is re-working their internals to be able to do a shopping cart. Once they have finished that then we can finish our end. The timeline on when we'll have a shopping cart in place is out of our hands right now. You've been on these forums for 3 years now, you should know by now that the big changes like a shopping cart don't happen overnight and will take time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Working...
                              X