Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you, silverhawk11, for your reply. Granted, they haven't yet "stopped using the forums "Announcement" section as a method....", but, I expect they will. Why else are they telling users to go there to find out about upcoming offers, etc? They could simply be honest and post that info where users are --- not some link to a blog. Damn. I hate that term. Having it circumvents the value of the "Official" Zygor forum! And, it's totally unnecessary to post such pertinent information somewhere other than within the Official forum.

cabby said it all when he said:
    "I believe the reason why the blog was developed was to be able to use that instead of the forums for announcing things like sales and upcoming features."
    Years ago, I heard the phrase "KISS." That means "Keep it Simple, Stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by cabby View Post
    The price shown is the discounted price. Normal pricing is $40 for single faction Leveling guide and $35 for single faction on the other guides.

There is currently no way to put multiple guides in one purchase. This is something we're working on with Clickbank but there is no ETA on when we'll have a shopping cart system setup and working.
    cabby, you posted this 2 weeks ago. Has John made a determination yet? Has anybody done anything to rectify the situation? PAYPAL IS ALWAYS INSTANT! What is John thinking? Don't customers deserve a decent, workable method to send money to Zygor?

PayPal doesn't have the tools we need for other things behind the scenes, and with PayPal we wouldn't have an affiliate program.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Well, you answered about PayPal, but you ignored answering my text in bold lettering, re: 'Clickbank'.

Right now Clickbank is re-working their internals to be able to do a shopping cart. Once they have finished that then we can finish our end. The timeline on when we'll have a shopping cart in place is out of our hands right now. You've been on these forums for 3 years now, you should know by now that the big changes like a shopping cart don't happen overnight and will take time. Patience is a virtue.

Thanks, cabby, for replying. Got a question...

If Clickbank hasn't been able to write a little bit of code to update their product during the last 3 years (or more!), then I'm wondering why Zygor doesn't dump that lame place and find a decent alternative? Obviously, if they can't spend 20 minutes to fix their code, then what kind of confidence can any user have in Clickbank's integrity to make our transactions secure? I, for one, have doubts about their concerns for users. Are there alternatives to Clickbank? After all, it's only money being transacted, and THOUSANDS of other website never seem to have a problem receiving money for products ordered online!

To dump them would mean we'd be losing all the purchase tracking of our thousands of customers. It's better to wait for Clickbank to make the changes then it is for us to have to start over from scratch (basically).

It always says 25 dollars for both guides when I look in managing my guides. With the 50% sale running when will it update the price to reflect the half off?

Thanks

If it always says $25 then you have something wrong in the browser causing it to not refresh the page. Normally you would see $50 and the half off price is $25. Of course this particular sale that you posted under is from a couple months ago so this particular 50% off sale is not applicable at this time.

Ah damn... Didn't see the post in time.

I will wait for the next discount to buy the guides I am missing.

Hope it will be soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12