PetJournal Enhanced vs. Zygor's Pets Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PetJournal Enhanced vs. Zygor's Pets Guide

Not sure if this is a bug since it is working with one or the other off. If you have the add-on (PetJournal Enhanced) enabled, you lose the Zygor buttons next to each pet in the pet journal. Im assuming this is because they both hook that frame in a way that is causing only one of them to work.

PetJournal Enhanced offers some extremely nice tools to the pet journal frame and it would be a shame to have to lose it due to it conflicting with Zygors. To be honest, I will probably turn off Zygors due to the benefit being less than what PetJournal Enhanced provides.

Is there a way to make them both work together? PetJournal Enhanced is not one of the rarer addons either with over 895k downloads alltime and over 21k downloads per month, according to Curse.com.

This is a known compatibility bug and is on our list to get fixed.

If you would like to have both Addons enabled at the same time here's what you can do. Instead of looking for the Z icon to load the pet guide you can open the guide selection window (small drop-down arrow on guide viewer) and type the name of the pet in the top right search bar. When you do that you will see the pet guide on the left-hand side and you can select that to load it that way instead of using the Z icon in the pet journal.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      This is a known compatibility bug and is on our list to get fixed.

If you would like to have both Addons enabled at the same time here's what you can do. Instead of looking for the Z icon to load the pet guide you can open the guide selection window (small drop-down arrow on guide viewer) and type the name of the pet in the top right search bar. When you do that you will see the pet guide on the left-hand side and you can select that to load it that way instead of using the Z icon in the pet journal.
      Awesome! I thought I did do a search and did not find it. I will be more careful next time. Thank you for the info though.

Comment

Working...
      X