Race isn't right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race isn't right

I started a new character, a dwarf mage and the Zygor advisor is trying to tell me she's a night elf. She's not! It isn't helping me through the quests because it things I should be on another continent.

How do I reset the advisor to see her as she truly is?

This is a bug. I can give you the root. I created a night elf with this name and she ended up having the wrong class. I deleted her. I liked the name so used it when I created my dwarf mage.

Need a fixy, please.

The reason you see this is because of using the exact same name as the NE you deleted. Just open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer), click the Leveling section, then click into the Eastern Kingdoms section, then click the Dun Morogh 1-10 section, and finally select the Dwarf 1-5 guide and load it. Once you have that loaded then the guide will work as expected from then on.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I figured it out eventually. Duh.

I research my names and reuse them when I axe an alt who turned out not fun, not my style, not suited to my skill-set, boring.

The alt I initially had this problem with is on her third iteration and I've finally nailed it. Druid hunter. Yeah, I can see you rolling your eyes from here.

Comment

Working...
      X