Oben Rageclaw/Sleeping Druid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oben Rageclaw/Sleeping Druid

Since the latest set of updates, I can't find Oben Rageclaw the sleeping druid anywhere in the barrow. Has anyone else run into this problem? I spent quite a while running around trying to find the arrows. The door to be unlock is nowhere to be found and there is no Oben Rageclaw.

?

Anyone else find this?

The door for him is right beside where you get the quest. When you go into the barrow the first area you come to has the 2 bridges. You go to the right bridge to get the quests for in the barrow and once you've done those the left bridge has the door that you need to open for rageclaw.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And do the instructions say that? Nope. Just says "talk to". Not helpful as I iterated in another thread (Shadowmoon Valley, tunnels, caves and dungeons).

Comment

Originally posted by siofral View Post
        And do the instructions say that? Nope. Just says "talk to". Not helpful as I iterated in another thread (Shadowmoon Valley, tunnels, caves and dungeons).
        ... and Kreelor exclaims... AMEN!

Siofral was referencing cabby's earlier reply to her:
        cabby
        The door for him is right beside where you get the quest. When you go into the barrow the first area you come to has the 2 bridges. You go to the right bridge to get the quests for in the barrow and once you've done those the left bridge has the door that you need to open for rageclaw.

Comment

Working...
        X