Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direction Arrow Icon Replaced by Hearthstone

Hi Guys,

My direction arrow icon gets replaced with hearthstone icon and activates if clicked.

I have LUI as my interface.

I have to logout and in again for it to clear.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

That is part of our travel system trying to find you the fastest route to your destination. This just means that using the hearthstone should get you to where you're going faster than just running there. After you use the hearthstone it should turn back into an arrow to finish directing you to where you need to go.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Not much uses as my HS is set for Strormwind and I am questing in Pandaria?

How do I configure it to just display the direction arrow?

Thanks.

Comment

Right click on the arrow and change it to prefer comfortable paths. That should reduce the amount of times it's trying to route you thru Stormwind.

Keep in mind that depending on where you have to go in Pandaria it might be faster to hearth to SW and then use the portal to Pawdon Village in Jade Forest to continue your traveling route.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks that sorted it out.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            Keep in mind that depending on where you have to go in Pandaria it might be faster to hearth to SW and then use the portal to Pawdon Village in Jade Forest to continue your traveling route.
            I always use the flight to Pawdon and the portal there when I need to get from Pandaria to SW (mage tower in SW sucks, even ZGDev thinks that according to a coment I found in one of the guide files ).
            Or last time a fried needed to go to Uldum. Directly after I made a mage portal Theramore I remembered a faster method: portal to Dalaran and Caverns of Time portal there.
            Often the easy routes are not the fastest.

Comment

Working...
            X