Payed for Dailies/events-did not receive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payed for Dailies/events-did not receive

Hey sorry to be a bother but I payed $35 for the horde versions of dailies/events but I don't have ANY except for Northrend dailies. I've tried everything thinking it could be a glitch but I have to assume at this point you guys just haven't given them to my account.

I just double-checked and verified that the Horde Dailies & Events guide package is active on your account and I did not have to do anything. Did you remember to run the Updater client after your purchase so the guides would be installed? When you're in game and you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left corner for the guide version number?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay I think I may have figured out the issue. I had a non-updated version of the guideviewer in my addons folder while the updated version was going to just my WoW folder. Not sure how that happened and I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your response though.

Comment

Glad to hear you got that sorted out. If you have any other problems just let us know.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X