OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Other Games Would You Like To See Zygor Make Guides For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love it if Zygor did a guide for SWTOR. The guide I got stopped updating after 6 months

Comment

I just started playing NeverWinter and think its worth a look at.

Comment

None!
        Zygor apparently doesn't have the staff to fix all the things on its current long, long, long "List of things to be looked at" now. There are countless existing errors and omissions in the current Leveling Guide. So, nothing will ever get completed with the current products because the couple of staff members will be working on products for even more money for Zygor. Why not fix the current products before abandoning them completely, unless you've abandoned them already? It would be the fair and decent thing to do.

Comment

I've always been a 1 game only person, I played EQ for 6 years till it died a death and have been playing wow since release and haven't played anything else and don't have any intentions to so I haven't voted.

I do have to echo kreelor though - my only concern is focus shifting away from wow when there is still a lot more than can be done in wow.

Comment

I think SWTOR is too linear to need a guide for leveling, and after playing SWTOR for a year and a half I must say that the game is 90% about leveling, most pre-max level dungeons are tank & spank. SWTOR UI requires you to make a addon that runs in the background, perhaps "on top style" with transparancy. The Combat log is very limited, and only concerns your own character, and sometimes it seems to not tell you everything you want to know about your self either.

They have claimed that making an API is on the "to do list", but that was 1 year and 200 employees ago.

I believe Wildstar would be the next one to aim for, I sertainly am.
            Wildstar is supposedly going to be more open then WoW on addons etc.

I am curious, does this mean that you will stop updating the wow-guides?
            Last edited by diegles; August 15, 2013, 02:37 AM.

Comment

For those included in your list, definitely Rift, but give a thought to Vanguard as well. It's still one of the best and richest games out there, with a consistent and loyal fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post

None!
                Zygor apparently doesn't have the staff to fix all the things on its current long, long, long "List of things to be looked at" now. There are countless existing errors and omissions in the current Leveling Guide. So, nothing will ever get completed with the current products because the couple of staff members will be working on products for even more money for Zygor. Why not fix the current products before abandoning them completely, unless you've abandoned them already? It would be the fair and decent thing to do.
                I agree with kreelor here !

Comment

After years of buying several guides to different games I will say that Zygor in game guide is #1. I've played EQ, Wow, Gw2, SWToR, and Secret World and have stopped playing them because I need guides like yours. You have spoiled me! I truly love your guide.

Comment

WHAT??? Only 2 votes for STO?!?!? BAH! *throws hands up in disgust*

Comment

SWTOR please

Comment

I'd like to see Everquest Next if the game physics turn out as good as promised.

Comment

To be blunt, nothing. You havent maintained the D3 guide so I have little faith in your ability to maintain another.
                          Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
                          Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Would like ya to finish a guide for wow 1st---takes ya'll forever to update shit

Comment

This time, choose wisely. I don't want the same thing as for the D3 guide, which has been discontinued after a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by runebladez View Post
                                I would say ESO would be your best bet because the amount of content that Bethesda and Zenimax puts into thier games is immense, thus the more content, the more seperate guides that you will be able to create for its players. With that being said though...No MMORPG has had the success of WoW and I just dont see any other MMORPG keeping over 3 to 4 million subscriptions constantly, especially if players of that genre are allready paying $15 a month for WoW, will they pay another $15 for ESO making thier expenses $30 a month now to play these games?...tough question. Not only that figure but will these players fork up another $50-$100 for more of your guides?

All in all I say ESO will be your best bet...Bethesda has yet to let me down as a gamer
                                This is very true and ESO would be great with a guide.

Comment

Working...
                                X