Curious about twinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious about twinking

I was just in a couple of bg's on my level 12 shaman and we kept getting owned. the majority of the opposing team consisted of level 14 rogues that were fully twinked out. I wouldn't mind trying to twink out a rogue myself. My only issue is....which level is the best for it? I'd like to keep it low (i was thinking of 19) but 14 might be fun, also i've seen a lot of stuff about level 24 twinks. any information that can help with this decision would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Any twinking I've ever done has been at level 19. Don't go in there unless you have a full and complete heirloom set (I'm talking rings and cloaks not just weapons and armor) and enchantments. Because just about everyone you face will. Watch out for Hunters, Rogues and Kitty Druids at that level their DPS is ridiculous for that level.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the only boa's i don't have for that would be the ring and the trinkets, i have all the armor and weapon boa's for rogue though

Comment

Remember that you can enchant your heirlooms with any enchant now. They will then scale down.
        So you can enchant your weapon with Dancing Steel now.
        However according to a comment at wowhead a lower level enchant may be better (in case of strength: Crusader):
        http://www.wowhead.com/spell=104434#comments
        They have a level slider for the enchant at wowhead but apparently no data for lower levels.

Comment

Crusader is ridiculous at low levels - you'll one-shot anything if it procs

Comment

With a full set of heirlooms a warrior will oneshot anything below level 60

Comment

I finally got around to testing the enchant scaling system, and it works with any piece of valid gear. It doesn't have to be an heirloom, but it must be at least a green quality item. No grey or starting white gear.
              A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Working...
              X