Huge bug in worgen starting area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge bug in worgen starting area

For every single quest after you become a beast form worgen it says to hearth places even if you're 5 yards away. Also after you hearth to try and get it away it says to wait until hearth is ready again. please fix this issue!

This is a known issue. I believe one of our dev team members was actually looking into this particular bug today so it should hopefully be fixed soon.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

is there a fix for it? Cuz i have the same problem.

Comment

Make sure you have the latest version of the guides. I thought it was fixed again but it might not be. Blizzard is constantly messing with those maps and causing us grief. I think that's how they get their kicks.

Comment

It's already updated to the latest version - even tried to repair it. Hope there will be a fix for it really soon.

Comment

What step do you start having problems?

Comment

Right after I'm turned into a Worgen - cant remember what step it is.

Comment

Our dev is at that point and has no problems with the arrow. Please double check what the version number is in game by opening the guide selection window (small drop down arrow in guide viewer) and look in the lower left corner. That number shown there should be 4.0.7733. If it is correct please try disabling all other addons to see if the arrow starts to work correctly, maybe it's some kind of conflict.

Comment

It could also be helpful to know where you have set your hearthstone. Did you already set it to the inn after you transformed into a Worgen?

Comment

I am having the same issue. It happened before I updated to 4.0.7733 and again after I updated. The problem occurred before I set my hearthstone, as soon as transformed into a Worgen. It says "Hearth to Duskhaven Gilneas, Gilneas". If I try to skip ahead a few steps, the waypoint does not change and just tells me to hearth.

UPDATE:
                    I disabled all other addons. When I logged back in, the waypoint was red and told me to go to Prince Liam Greymane (my quest guy), but the arrow was frozen and would not move. When I tried to skip ahead to another step it sent me back to the "Hearth to Duskhaven" issue. I am currently on step 72.
                    Last edited by xipped; December 27, 2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I'll let the dev team know but it could be a few more days before they get to it as most everyone is out of the office for holidays.

Comment

Same problem here it keeps telling me to heart to duskhabe

Comment

What's really sad is that this is STILL a problem. After almost a year and many, many updates. The same issue still exists.

Please fix this problem, it's making it very hard to follow the guides... I might have to resort to the old-school method of running around and finding quests on my own... <grin>

Comment

It's not that it's taking this long to get it fixed, it's that Blizzard keeps changing the Worgen starting zone around which keeps breaking the arrow. We've actually fixed this a few times and it works nice for a little and then all of a sudden Blizzard changes the zone ID around on us. It is in the list and I'll bug the team to look into it so it can get fixed again.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I can confirm that the Worgen starting area was working a year ago. And I think that was shortly after Blizzard messed around with that zone.
                              It seems there's someone at Blizzard responsible for that zone, who has messing around with the zone as recurring event in his calendar.

Comment

Working...
                              X