Hallow's End Event Guide Updated For 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallow's End Event Guide Updated For 2013

We've just sent out a guide update for the 2013 version of the Hallow's End event. To update your guides simply launch the Zygor Client and hit "Update". If you encounter any issues updating or using the guides please contact us via the support page or on the community forums.

The Hallow's End event will last from now until November 1st.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Where is the "Trick and Treats of Pandaria" guide?

Comment

Looks like they are not included as they are not needed for the meta achievement.

If it's not planned to include them I can put them in my custom guide (I did this in the past with some missing buckets in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms and for the Northrend and Cataclysm buckets that were also not included earlier).

But as it's weekend now we most likely have to wait until monday unless Cabby has some more information about this.
      If you can't wait there are TomTom waypoints at wowhead.
      Alliance:
      http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7...nts:id=1744571
      Horde:
      http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7...nts:id=1744531

Comment

You should be able to find them in the Events section of the guide selection window if you own the Dailies & Events guides. Look for the Hallow's End Achievements (Pandaria) guide.

I'm thinking some tweaking needs to be done with the guides as the Alliance and Horde side guides are done differently. It was also forgotten to get the trial guides switched over to hallow's end and they're still showing the midsummer guides. This should be fixed on Monday when everyone is back in the office again.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby, I did not find the guide because I was searching the guide files (I'm currently working on some custom guides) for the achievement ID which is not used by the guide itself.

Comment

Thanks, I found it.

Comment

Working...
            X