OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take 50% Off Zygor's Leveling and Loremaster Guide With This Halloween Coupon Code!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take 50% Off Zygor's Leveling and Loremaster Guide With This Halloween Coupon Code!

October is upon us which means it's time to carve up some pumpkins, throw on your best costume, and of course, partake in some Halloween related fun!

HALLOWEEN COUPON CODE
    As a special Halloween treat, we've posted a coupon code over on our official facebook page which you can use to take 50% off the price of Zygor's Leveling and Loremaster guide. The code is only valid through October 31st so don't delay and make sure to share the post with all your friends!

http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

And, what about people like me who absolutely hate Facebook & Twitter, etc. and avoid them at all costs? Is there no alternative to purchase a Zygor product? If it's available anywhere, it should be on the Official Zygor website. Why promote or encourage Facebook freely? Advertising there should be an alternative source.

Comment

You can open that Facebook page without a Facebook account.
      On the left you see a pumpkin picture with the code.
      You should be able to enter that code on the normal purchase page.

Comment

I'm not here to argue. I've already made my point. I've already said the I will avoid that site at all costs. I don't need or want directions on how to get to facebook and to the zygor page. But, just to let you know, people cannot get to the zygor page without first going to w w w .facebook.com which begins facebook's snoopy tracking and recording of everything done after that moment. Forcing people to go to facebook to get a zygor guide or any zygor product makes no sense to me at all. I'll say no more.

Comment

I don't like Facebook and all those other tracking sites too. But Facebook itself is a minor problem, I can still see the coupon code though my Firefox blocks everything (NoScript, Cookie Safe, Adblock Plus installed).
          Bigger problems are all those third party sites that use tracking cookies and scripts. I recently got a link to a twitch.tv video. And I was unable to watch it because I would have needed to allow about a dozen different pages to run scripts.

But sometimes I wonder why I block certain web pages because they can easily buy all information they want about me from the US government. Funny that our Chancellor Merkel really though America is our friend, they don't spy German citizens...

Comment

When do you think the next sale will be? Thanksgiving/Black Friday or so?

Really, really wanted to buy an upgrade to my Dailies and event guides as I mentioned on Facebook since I just recently started playing WoW again and missed the last sale. Was a little sad to see the sale for Halloween was strictly the leveling guides.
            Last edited by dudedafool; October 30, 2013, 10:58 PM. Reason: I dun' forgotz about the day of turkey eating. I'm dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              I recently got a link to a twitch.tv video. And I was unable to watch it because I would have needed to allow about a dozen different pages to run scripts.
              What a horrible thought!!! LOL

It's a good thing you didn't have a "twitchy" finger, otherwise you may have ended up with all those scripts running and doing God knows what.

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post
                otherwise you may have ended up with all those scripts running and doing God knows what.
                Possibly poison the wells, rape the women and steal the gold

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
                  When do you think the next sale will be? Thanksgiving/Black Friday or so?

Really, really wanted to buy an upgrade to my Dailies and event guides as I mentioned on Facebook since I just recently started playing WoW again and missed the last sale. Was a little sad to see the sale for Halloween was strictly the leveling guides.
                  I believe next one will be for Cyber Monday.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X