Manual Quest Search addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual Quest Search addition

Hey! I'd like to start off by saying that I'm extremely pleased with this guide. Been using it for a very long time and it makes questing extremely easy and streamlined. One feature that I could think of right now is adding the ability to jump straight to a specific step in a guide for a certain quest. I say this because I was on a quest the other day that wasn't in the guides current flow but I needed to do the quest to get into the Vale in Mists. I was going to search the zone guide for that quest but I saw that it was 200 something steps and that I didn't want to search through them click by click trying to find that exact spot. It's not a great burden as I was able to manually do the quest still on my own but it would be nice if we had a feature that allowed us to maybe click the quest in our log a certain way and the guide would jump us right to that exact step where that quest would normally take place without having to search for it? Thanks!

This would cause similar problems as the suggestion in this thread:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-a-daily-quest

You can however fast forward through a guide by rightclicking the next step button. So at least all green steps for completed quests will get skipped (it only stops on some travel steps or informational steps).

Comment

Working...
    X