X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Cat Lady/Man, Step 23, Stranglethorn

Alliance
    Crazy Cat Lady/Man, Step 23, Stranglethorn

How do we heal these "Fort Livingston Adventurers" who are on the ground? Guide offers no info or any means of doing it.
    Crazy Cat Lady-Man_step 23.jpg

You should have an NPC (troll I think) following you around. When you click on the guys laying around he will heal them. That's why the step says to click on them. You may need to right click, I'm not positive. If you don't have that NPC following you around then exit WoW and then log back in and it should get him back with you again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I logged out to post the previous reply on this forum. After I logged back in again, Bwemba finally showed up. I was able to right-click on one of the Adventurers and he got healed. However, after that, I wasn't able to heal any more of them. Error messages in the Chat frame whenever I clicked on Bwemba (hoping to find out what the "?" (question mark) above her head meant. I'm stuck.

Bwemba finally showed up.jpg

Comment

Looks like a Blizzard bug to me. Try logging out and back in again. If that doesn't work try abandoning the quest and getting it again to see if that helps any.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, Cabby. Abandoning both parts of that quest worked. However, there was a problem with steps which followed these. It said to talk with the Flightmaster and have him take me to the Rebel Camp. There was no Flightmaster. I tried '/re' but he never showed up, so I just flew there on my own mount. I finally completed getting the pet. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X