Lvl 90 and Northrend Speed Gold Runs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl 90 and Northrend Speed Gold Runs?

So I just hit 90, which now means my infinite lust for vanity items as increased immensely. I'm planning trying to accumulate most of my money through the AH with Tradeskill Master and Auctioneer, but apearatly I need this "nest egg" thing. Is the Northredn speed gold run guide a viable option for a level 90 character or am I better off somewhere else?

Tl;dr: Is it worth the time for a level 90 character to complete all the prerequisites for the Nothrend speed gold run guide to make enough money for a nest egg.

While you can still make money with the gold run guide my personal suggestion would be to pick up the Mining profession and just level that in Pandaria (can go from 1-600 in MoP to make it easy). Then just sell off all the Ghost Iron and Trillium on the AH. This should net you a nice nest egg. You could even pick up Herbalism and do that at the same time in Pandaria to sell off all of those herbs too. Should be able to run up those professions from 1-600 in the same time (or maybe faster) as it would take to unlock all the dailies needed for the gold run guide, but using the gathering professions doesn't limit your income due to waiting for daily quests to reset each night.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X