Help the NewFag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help the NewFag?

Just bought Zygor's Alliance Leveling Guide after hearing good things.
    I make an account, download it, get the client, and attempt to download it. It shows me
    An error saying that I have no addons folder (which I don't) and I need to put them in my WoW Addons Folder to begin the Guide. If I had know I'd have to go through this kinda shit to get the Guide, I'd never have bought it. I've been searching for hours on how to create an addons folder. So I guess I am asking for a refund . I am truly disappointed.

Ok, here's what you want to do. First run the Updater and if a small window opens with a 3 second timer on it click the Abort button on that window. Now click on the Settings button. The following settings are default installation folders for a Windows 64-bit system, if you have a Windows 32-bit system just remove the (x86) from these file paths. Set the top setting (use the button with 3 dots on it on the right side) to point to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns and set the 2nd setting (use the button with 3 dots on it on the right side) to point to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe. Once you have those 2 set be sure to enter your Zygor website username/password into the proper boxes and then you can close the Settings window. Now you should be able to install the guides to the correct location and you can use the Launch WoW button to start the game. If you have any problems with getting this done or would still like a refund please send an email to support@zygorguides.com.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Ok, here's what you want to do. First run the Updater and if a small window opens with a 3 second timer on it click the Abort button on that window. Now click on the Settings button. The following settings are default installation folders for a Windows 64-bit system, if you have a Windows 32-bit system just remove the (x86) from these file paths. Set the top setting (use the button with 3 dots on it on the right side) to point to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns and set the 2nd setting (use the button with 3 dots on it on the right side) to point to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe. Once you have those 2 set be sure to enter your Zygor website username/password into the proper boxes and then you can close the Settings window. Now you should be able to install the guides to the correct location and you can use the Launch WoW button to start the game. If you have any problems with getting this done or would still like a refund please send an email to support@zygorguides.com.
      Ok, so I did all that, and it let me remotely launch the game from the Zygor Guide Starter. But I logged in, and nothing came up in my bottom left screen, the addon file.
      I still don't even have an addon file.

Comment

Double check the top Updater setting. That's for the guide file placement and if that has any kind of typo in it that could be the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Double check the top Updater setting. That's for the guide file placement and if that has any kind of typo in it that could be the cause.
          Refund it is.

Comment

Looks like you might have entered the email address wrong when you were filling out the support form as I got the email messages kicked back, but I have issued your refund.

Comment

Working...
            X