Announcing Zygor’s Leveling Guides For The Elder Scrolls Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcing Zygor’s Leveling Guides For The Elder Scrolls Online

After years of working solely on guides for World of Warcraft we are excited to announce our plans to create guides for the upcoming MMORPG The Elder Scrolls Online. We intend to offer leveling guides for all three of the games major factions (Aldmeri Dominion, Daggerfall Covenant, Ebonheart Pact) and these guides will be completely in-game just like our famous WoW guides.

The Elder Scrolls Online is set to be released on April 4th and we will be revealing more about our guides closer to their release. In the meantime, we would like to hear your thoughts on what you would like to see in these new guides. We’ve prepared a small questionnaire (see link below) and just by participating you’ll be entered to win a free copy of our upcoming Elder Scrolls Online Leveling Guides.

Zygor’s Elder Scrolls Online Leveling Guides questionnaire:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZVNN5L
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

This sounds real good. Definitely a buy from me when it comes out.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

NDA just got lifted. http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...nda-has-lifted

So now I can tell ya I've been in beta events since November. Need any more testers Zygor?
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'd love to test too. And with no NDA anymore, I can stream or YouTube finally! Woot!!
        A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Just don't stream yet. Because of how they worded it you have to wait for streaming until the next beta test which is this coming weekend I believe. There have been feeds being taken down off of twitch because people were showing recorded stuff from previous beta sessions which were part of the NDA.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the head's up. Not to worry, I'm playing WoW right now anyway.
            A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              Just don't stream yet. Because of how they worded it you have to wait for streaming until the next beta test which is this coming weekend I believe. There have been feeds being taken down off of twitch because people were showing recorded stuff from previous beta sessions which were part of the NDA.

where did you hear or see this about a beta weekend this weekend? I would love to know for sure.

Also, are the forums going to get split up into 2 sections, WOW and TESO? I would love to help test the addon for TESO.

Comment

I'm not positive on that beta weekend. That's just what I heard but I did not read it in any official statement from TESO.

The new site design is being worked on, I do not know the particulars on how it will all look.

Comment

ok awesome thank you

Comment

Will these guides be available for console? I have pre-ordered both PS4 and PC Imperial Editions - with consoles becoming more PC like, it would be nice to see this come over to PS4.

Comment

Wow this would be awesome! Would love to get an email list going for this so I can buy the minute you release!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffychef View Post
                        Will these guides be available for console? I have pre-ordered both PS4 and PC Imperial Editions - with consoles becoming more PC like, it would be nice to see this come over to PS4.
                        I do not know if there will be any guide work done for the console, right now it's all being worked on for PC (to the best of my knowledge).

@kuroryu, we will be sending out an announcement to our current email newsletter so as long as you're signed up for that you're all set.

Comment

I think this would be great. I have the preorder so 5 days early access. Would be amazing to have a zygor guide for this.

Comment

Working...
                          X