Awesome game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome game

how ever i won't be buying it , i can't get used to the combat system .. if you like your mouse locked in combat in the middle of the screen then this is for you ...

But all over the game it self was awesome in closed beta which i was in sense last year around June.

But i could never adjust to that one thing .. just a heads up to some who like there mouse free all the time .. I do how ever say get the game its not bad .

We really like the game ourselves and find it a breath of fresh air after having played World of Warcraft for so many years. I see what you mean about the different controls, it took some getting used to, but playing it now, especially with Zygor's 1-50 Leveling Guide, it's incredibly fun.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I am in the 5-day jumpstart. Will it be integrated with the Game's UI? Can we see some screenshots of the post-NDA testing? What will be the: Price? Upgrades intended? Inclusions, and offers for those of us who jump in early?

More info than a teaser please?!?!?!
      Last edited by seeker3010; March 28, 2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

All of that info will be coming next week in the lead up to the official game launch on the 4th. Keep tabs on this link for more info.
        http://www.zygorguides.com/launch/
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Given that they have approximately 2 million pre-orders setting release for the 4th is a mistake IMO. Those 2 million will be into the 30's at least by then and a 1 - 50 guide loses its value rapidly at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by wonkeysmoker View Post
            Given that they have approximately 2 million pre-orders setting release for the 4th is a mistake IMO. Those 2 million will be into the 30's at least by then and a 1 - 50 guide loses its value rapidly at that point.
            I was just wondering the same thing last night, majority of the player base will be starting tomorrow but have to wait 5 days to get the addon, by then we will be 30+ and it does lose its initial value. However, i'm betting you can just skip the guide to where you are and you have alts you will most likely create that will start at lvl1. I'm sure it will work out, it is Zygor after all

Comment

Originally posted by wonkeysmoker View Post
              No one has released how many pre-orders have been sold. I don't know where you got your information from but it is vastly inaccurate. I know of few MMOs to ever get near, let alone break 1 Million in sales even after release.

I want the guides just as much as anyone, and leveling without them will be a pain but please don't spread false numbers. Also just because some will be in their 30s or even higher does not mean even half of them will be. I will be taking my time, I was just hoping for guides at early access so I could get eased into the game instead of thrown off a cliff.

ESO is as much about the journey as it is what to do upon getting there, unlike WoW which is focused on the endgame.

Comment

And even in WoW you see lots of players leveling new characters (everytime I check how many players are querting in Borean Tundra I get the maxium 50 players of my faction).

A leveling guide is mostly for people who want to play more than one character. And after the initial rush for the end content many people will try other classes and factions.

Comment

With respect for your opinion, I submit you have yet to experience the full value of a Zygor guide. It's a generalization, I admit, but most people get the real value when raising alts. Most of the folks I know spend more exploration time on that first character and aren't "too" in a hurry to top out. Alts though...alts is where Zygor really shines.
                  Last edited by OckhamsRazor; March 30, 2014, 05:39 AM. Reason: add reference quote

Comment

Working...
                  X