OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really $75 for bundle! No early bird special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given the very beta nature of the ESO guides I do feel that Zygor should think about providing on of the other 2 ESo guides at a discount to those of us who have bought the WoW guides after the ESO guides are stabilized

Perhaps offering tho upgrade a 1 ESO guide to all 3 for say $30 or selling the others at 20 each I know I would have bought all 3 for $50 but the current all 3 price was too big a risk so I just bought the one to help with the debug process

Comment

I will preface this with I typically read forums and don't post. Just my nature. But for whatever reason I feel compelled to give my .02.

I have been a Zygor user since very early. I purchased all their wow guides, the diablo guide, and now the eso guide. Yes... I did get a big discount because I purchased Diablo, however I never complained about the Diablo guide.

Zygor is going to charge what they can for the guide. If $75.00 is too much, don't buy it. If you want it, buy it. Why all of this discussion? Is there some other product out there where consumer pay what they think is fair? I guess if you pay full price then your actions have determined that it is fair.

Honestly, Zygor has consistently provided the absolute highest quality product and, in my humble opinion, the best customer service. Given the number of man hours spent to date, and the number of man hours they will continue to spend, $75.00 is more than justified. They have never once misled me in one of their products.

Again, just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by coreybell View Post
        I will preface this with I typically read forums and don't post. Just my nature. But for whatever reason I feel compelled to give my .02.

I have been a Zygor user since very early. I purchased all their wow guides, the diablo guide, and now the eso guide. Yes... I did get a big discount because I purchased Diablo, however I never complained about the Diablo guide.

Zygor is going to charge what they can for the guide. If $75.00 is too much, don't buy it. If you want it, buy it. Why all of this discussion? Is there some other product out there where consumer pay what they think is fair? I guess if you pay full price then your actions have determined that it is fair.

Honestly, Zygor has consistently provided the absolute highest quality product and, in my humble opinion, the best customer service. Given the number of man hours spent to date, and the number of man hours they will continue to spend, $75.00 is more than justified. They have never once misled me in one of their products.

Again, just my humble opinion.
        Thank you for your post now i dont have to say the same thing
        Best WoW Leveling Guide
        Best Warcraft Leveling Guide

Comment

Originally posted by coreybell View Post
          If $75.00 is too much, don't buy it. If you want it, buy it. Why all of this discussion? Is there some other product out there where consumer pay what they think is fair? I guess if you pay full price then your actions have determined that it is fair.
          It is called giving them FEEDBACK as they only announced the price recently so we need to tell them our opinions of the price. I run a business myself and my customers do come right out and say if they feel that the price I am charging is too high and whether I can arrange them a discount.

Considering the guides are only covering a small amount of levels, and are full of bugs and errors (from reading comments on the forum) I think charging a PREMIUM price up front is poor form. From what I can the quality isn't there yet to justify it.

That said if the price point was a bit lower, I'm not expecting free but a FAIR price, then I would certainly buy them and wait for the quality and content to catch up.

As it stands now....no...

Comment

sounds like Zygor is selling a product still in development at a premium price and is trying to capitalize on the expected demand launch day. Zygor produces quality products and they usually charge fair prices but I think they overshot on this one. Just my opinion. I feel for the early adopters.

Comment

The Ebonheart guide I have been using is a bit buggy, but so far has worked fairly well with few hitches. I am only level 8 and taking my time but all seems to be working well. I don't like what I paid, but I do like the guides.

Comment

i like how no one is mentioning that we have bought a unfinished product it is not a 1- 50 guide it is a 1 -17 guide in my situation for ebonheart and i bought it before they stated it was unfinished

Comment

Originally posted by atemp78 View Post
                  i like how no one is mentioning that we have bought a unfinished product it is not a 1- 50 guide it is a 1 -17 guide in my situation for ebonheart and i bought it before they stated it was unfinished
                  No, it's complete, it's just not polished.

Rest assured, the content is already written and it is there in the guides, but it just needs to be polished so that everything auto-completes and gets detected correctly. This will take much less time than writing guides from scratch.
                  Read more here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eveling-Guides

Don't believe me or Zygor? Check out the guide's LUA file... It needs polished, and updated but the guide is complete.

Comment

Working...
                  X