OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will you send me a emaill for the 2 hours early zygor guide eso access?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow - can't believe how bitchy so many people are about something they haven't even paid for yet. How about being thankful that a small business has chosen to put out a product that is obviously desired by many....

Comment

Originally posted by hildahealth View Post
      wow - can't believe how bitchy so many people are about something they haven't even paid for yet. How about being thankful that a small business has chosen to put out a product that is obviously desired by many....
      I think you are misunderstanding. This is not about anything but the lack of communication, and unprofessional "launch" of guides. Small business or not(even more important to get it right seeing they are to fill a niche market) this delay should never have happened. They are going to make a killing off these guides no doubt, I only wish they didn't kill the members area as I'm sure there are people that want to download their purchased products as well as those who are still waiting to purchase. It's just not the kind of quality I have known, or come to expect from Zygor.

Comment

Originally posted by vem0m View Post
        I think you are misunderstanding. This is not about anything but the lack of communication, and unprofessional "launch" of guides. Small business or not(even more important to get it right seeing they are to fill a niche market) this delay should never have happened. They are going to make a killing off these guides no doubt, I only wish they didn't kill the members area as I'm sure there are people that want to download their purchased products as well as those who are still waiting to purchase. It's just not the kind of quality I have known, or come to expect from Zygor.
        I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by vem0m View Post
          My point exactly - we have all high expectations of Zygor and I am sure this is driving him nuts at this point. Just thinking we should cut a little slack based on history. I am anxious as well - had early entry and am finding it difficult without a guide - feeling like a total noob in this game.

Comment

The worst can and does happen to the best. Most (if not all) of us here have used the Zygor Guides in the past and with such a flawless, high quality product we have come to expect nothing less than perfection from Zygor. Well, as they say, nobody's perfect. From their past record, I still support them and will buy guides from them. If any, maybe their failing was creating so much hype and anticipation without proper and complete testing of launching a brand new guide for a brand new game. Keep up the good work Zygor and give us a break on the pricing for putting up with your unexpected technical difficulties.

Comment

Working...
            X