No announcement yet.

Notice About Elder Scrolls Online Leveling Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know why people are complaining, This thread was posted before the guides went up for sale.

Comment

Bought the full package all 3 factions, installed it on my liveeu addon folder, logged on to game only to find no text on viewer at all. Followed all the instructions even checked the out of date addon box.. Very disappointed ill give it a week if not fixed ill dispute it with paypal. Sent a ticket to support so ill be waiting patiently for reply.

Comment

I've already replied to your support ticket. Please check any spam folders for mail from support@zygorguides.com.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

TY for reply, I have emailed back info that u need.

Comment

How do you update it for ESO - only WOW shows on my updater

Comment

updater doesnt work with ESO last i heard, yo need to do a manual update.

Comment

The updater is only for WoW ! Use the the members area's link to dl the guides (Please download the manual ESO guides installation package here.)

Comment

Until we get our new Updater fixed and working properly for ESO and WoW you will need to manually install and update the ESO guides.

Comment

Hey guys, great guide. I was just wondering will there ever be / is it possible to implement into the guide a way of seeing what quests you have or have not completed in the Zygor viewer?

Comment

At this time Zenimax does not pass any quest history to addons so until they do that we can't know what quests you have (or have not) completed.

Comment

I follow the Daggerfall Covenant guide, I notice that some quest is diffrend from the guide. I have the imperial edition box, and my son have the standart version. Sons toon follow the guide, but mine seems to be a bit off a few places, where the quest npc is found.

I wonder if its a bug in ESO, or if there is little change in class or race storyline?

Thanks for taking your time emailing us about, what game we would consider buying a new guide to. I asked for ESO, and was very happy to see you took the time to recreate ZGV, is such a short time. Thanks again.
                        Last edited by yonaz; April 6, 2014, 08:08 AM. Reason: Bad english as always ^^

Comment

That might just be an NPC that moves around?

Comment

Could we please get a changelog ... Thanks

Comment

Any chance we can get a date next to the version# when the guides are updated? I cant get the java tool to work and it makes it easier to know when a new version is ready to manually update.

Thanks again for the great work!

Wiz

Comment

That is why we need a change log .. Would be greatly helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X