Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    The ESO guide won't do that because Zenimax doesn't provide your quest history. Best suggestion is to open your map and right click on the next step button and watch the map marker move all over the map. When it gets close to you stop the fast forward and it should be close to where you need to be in the guide. At that point you just do some searching (manually) thru the steps to see if you can find anything that you just recently did, and go from there.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

can you make it mandatory for the guides to get the sky shards. The locations are static, and i was dissapointed you did not include them as i think they help the leveling curve and reward.

and also certain bookcases give bonuses, some are static, if your near one in a quest please redirect to it for an easy skill increase.
    Last edited by scorge; April 5th, 2014 at 12:27 PM.

Skyshards are something we do have plans for but our first priority is to finish getting the guides polished and working correctly before we add anything new.

Sky shards should not be new they should of already been in there, saying its new content means you did not fully take then into account.

Polishing the guides is good, although in this case seems to mean rush through the quests and mark them.

It does though means your adding QA to the mistakes or quests steps that did not work, having been a user of Zygor guides for a number of years i love the Skyrim one, its good, it though is still a beta guide.

I would still recommend people using it, although they will miss content if they follow it exactly without deviation.

Could we please get a change log showing whats been fixed/added so we dont keep reporting something that they think they fixed.

Don't know why people are complaining, This thread was posted before the guides went up for sale.

Bought the full package all 3 factions, installed it on my liveeu addon folder, logged on to game only to find no text on viewer at all. Followed all the instructions even checked the out of date addon box.. Very disappointed ill give it a week if not fixed ill dispute it with paypal. Sent a ticket to support so ill be waiting patiently for reply.

I've already replied to your support ticket. Please check any spam folders for mail from [email protected].

TY for reply, I have emailed back info that u need.

How do you update it for ESO - only WOW shows on my updater

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast