Change log coming next ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrSapient View Post
      8785 fixed it .. Perfect..

Thanks

Change log coming next ?
      Yeah keen on that changelog that was gonna be up today

Comment

I think the changelog took a back burner today while the team were working thru the bugs that were causing the guide to pop off errors and the Updater to not properly update.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Any further progress?

Comment

Changelog: http://www.zygorguides.com/updater_eso/changelogs/
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks!

Change Log!

Comment

Zygor won't update automatically at times. It seems I have to manually move it to the next step. This appears to happen more when I go off the track from what Zygor recommends and then come back to it. I am lvl 23 on children of yokuda quest, so I am still in polished part of the guide. Is there anything I can do to fix? Enjoy it for the most part, thanks.

Comment

How are you going off track? Are these steps travel steps (follow the path) or normal steps? What version of the guides are you using in game?

Comment

Two days ago the addon was automatically 'sensing' whenever a quest is complete and then turning 'the page' to the next step. Currently, it's only detecting my movement path upon reaching a point that has been 'locked' to the guide as a way-point. The detection process that a quest is complete isn't working.

The quest to which I'm referring this issue occurring from is Memento Mori in the lands of Glenumbra. I just logged on after being away for two days and ended up with the issue; that it's not detecting quest completions, only way-points when a character reaches a specific location that is 'locked' into the guide. I'm using your 4/3/14 version.

Comment

Could you please make it so the guide hides on ESC and when i open inv and skills ...

And when im talking to npc's ..
                      Last edited by MrSapient; April 8, 2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Otakuishi, please make sure you have the latest guide version. You might also want to try to do a re-install. That can be done by clicking on the wrench icon in the lower right of the Updater client.

Comment

Ah, so you have made a client it seems. I kept referring to http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post94709 for when the client would be made available for easier patching. Looks like no one posted info about it there..

Anyways, thanks cabby; otherwise, I would have never of known you made a beta client patcher for TESO.

Comment

I was going off track b/c the Zygor wasn't updating and I just kept pushing on with my quests at first. It's cool I got it to work just gotta slap it around a few times. When it hangs on part of a quest I just skip it forward a step or two and eventually it re-syncs fine. So no worries I got it now. Keep up good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                              GUIDE STATUS:
                              Aldmeri Dominion Guide: Updated and polished up to Level 28.
                              Daggerfall Covenant Guide: Updated and polished up to Level 36.
                              Ebonheart Pact Guide: Updated and polished up to Level 25.
                              Last Updated: 04/09/2014
                              How good is the guide beyond these "polished" levels? I tried it out a while ago and it was basically unusable beyond the first zone. Has this improved? I'm currently level 35 in Greenshade (AD).

Are there any tricks to making it work or dealing with "unpolished" level ranges?
                              Last edited by vocino; April 9, 2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Not really many tricks. One that might help if the arrow seems to be way off would be to open and close the in game map. There are also many reports of it not auto-advancing properly so you'll most likely have to do this manually. You can make this easier by using the Zygor section in the control settings and set a hotkey to advance the step. The main questing path to follow is there but at this point there could be many waypoints that are wrong, guide not auto-advancing, quests not available due to changes from beta to live, etc. The biggest trick/tip for dealing with the unpolished section is expect it to not work properly and that will help to reduce frustrations because expectations aren't being met.

Comment

Working...
                                X