X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it says nil for everything and not updating in game

Comment

Same error here, and I followed the instruction guide to the letter
      Last edited by cyberchick169; April 3, 2014, 10:20 PM. Reason: extend answer

Comment

Try the newest update.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Redownloaded and played for 5 minutes and seems to be fixed.

Still a lot of Talk to nil & Accept ?quest? but the arrow does work to tell you where to go even with that.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, I just downloaded the newest zip file and it seems to be working now. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
              Redownloaded and played for 5 minutes and seems to be fixed.

Still a lot of Talk to nil & Accept ?quest? but the arrow does work to tell you where to go even with that.
              Can you provide some examples. Is this happening after the latest update?
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I got it too.

Comment

Same error as the guys above and all npcs show as nil in the guide

Comment

What guide version are you using? This can be found in the lower left of the guide selection/options window.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am having the same issue, just an fyi I have the 3 in 1 product. And have downloaded it 3 times, deinstalled,reinstalled,etc. Still says talkto Nil. Version is 1.0.8672 / zip file name from link is ZygorGuidesViewer-ESO-ALDDAGEBO-034875BC-0000

Comment

I was having this issue routinely last night. It appears to happen with specific steps in the guide. Once you skip the broken step in the guide, you can dismiss the UI error. I have not had a chance to download the latest version to see if it is fixed. Others have mentioned the talk to "nil" issue. There were also several steps with the wrong coordinates. I can't be more specific than that unfortunately.

One feature in the WoW guide that is missing and badly needed in the ESO guide is the ability to skip completed tasks and tasks you can't complete because you did not get the quest, etc...

I love the Zygor guides. I am torn between being frustrated that the guide is clearly still beta and being glad I don't have to wait. I do wish that the price was discounted more for early adopters considering the bugs. I also wish I had noticed the discount for Diablo 3 guide owners, since I paid full price before realizing my mistake.

Comment

What level are you and which guide are you working in?

Comment

I was level 4+ while playing last night in Stros M'Kai and Betnikh (Daggerfall). Every NPC was "nil" and about 5% of the steps gave me an UI error. Also, I note that the guide did not direct me to skyshards, which is a big oversight. I would pass right by one and not get a prompt to use it.

Comment

Please download a fresh copy of the guides and re-install them to make sure you have the latest version. Right now the skyshards are not in any guide, that will come later.

Comment

Cabby, what is the latest version? I am still getting UI errors and go see Nil.

Comment

Working...
                                X