I keep getting a ui error with eso zygor guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by werewolf1999 View Post
    Cabby, what is the latest version? I am still getting UI errors and go see Nil.
    To make sure you have the latest version do this:

Delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder you have now. Then redownload the guides from the website and extract the new folder into your AddOns folder. If you still have problems please write back and let us know which guide you're using and what step do you first notice the issue.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I am having the same problem, nothing but LUA errors and talk to "nil" can't even use the guide at the moment because the LUA errors won't stop popping up, I am in the stonefall leveling guide level 6-16 using version 1.0.8672 of the guide which is the most recent version because I can't even download the guide again because it says it's the same version I already have downloaded. I also sent in a request for tech support with a copy of my interface logs that have all the LUA errors in them.

I deleted the guides and redownloaded them, all errors are gone and I no longer get the talk to nil thanks for the tip, everything seems to be working fine now.
      Last edited by cmjk1976; April 4, 2014, 03:22 PM. Reason: working now

Comment

Originally posted by cmjk1976 View Post
        I am having the same problem, nothing but LUA errors and talk to "nil" can't even use the guide at the moment because the LUA errors won't stop popping up, I am in the stonefall leveling guide level 6-16 using version 1.0.8672 of the guide which is the most recent version because I can't even download the guide again because it says it's the same version I already have downloaded. I also sent in a request for tech support with a copy of my interface logs that have all the LUA errors in them.
        Did you just copy paste the new guide folder over the old one or did you delete the old one first and then extract a fresh copy of the guides? What step do you first notice the issue. I just went through the entire Stonefalls guide and every step loaded with complete information and no UI errors, so that leads me to believe you have some old files installed.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Ok d/l'd the file again. Deleted all add ons in the folder, put new copy of Zygor in there. Started a brand new toon. No UI errors so far. However starting with step 12 (Wailing Prison) talk to Nil starts again. And continues on. Product is 3 guides, Version is 1.0.8672 / zip file name from link is ZygorGuidesViewer-ESO-ALDDAGEBO-034875BC-0000

Comment

Working...
          X