OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG: Auridon step 526 (Enter Tribunal's Spear)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG: Auridon step 526 (Enter Tribunal's Spear)

Followed the guide exactly since Level 1. This step tells me to click on a certain door on the ship to enter and so a few quests. Door is grayed out to me. Tried using /stuck just to see if I was bugged in game but it seems I don't have access to the door at this point in whatever chain I'm on.

This could easily be one of the many bugs with the game and not with the guides. If you look in your quest journal I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing you have to do for the quest is enter the Tribunal's Spear. The game is riddled with bugs and if everything up to this point has been working just fine with the guides then it's most likely a game bug causing it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Doesn't seem so. I read through all the quest and didn't seem to have any that required me to go in there.

Comment

Had you been in the ship once before to kill someone?

Comment

Yeah. Different door, though.

Comment

Ok, then there is something missing to unlock the NPC for going in there to get the quest. Or maybe they removed the quest we're trying to have you go get.

Comment

I actually have seen a bunch of people go in and out of that door while I've been trying to figure out what's up. I really think I'm just not on the correct quest chain. But again, I've been following the guide exactly up to this point.

Comment

I ran in to this same issue, the guide doesn't have you burn all the crates needed to enter that door, check the in game markers for the location, destroy it, then you can continue with the guide

Comment

Oooh good call rj. I'll check that out and report back. Thanks.

Comment

Zygor's misses the last set of crates. if you seek it out on your own, find it, light it up, then go back to the door it'll open.

Comment

rjorg and dgalvan are exactly right. that's definitely what it is. thanks for the help. was driving me insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X