Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratchet Reputation

Greetings,

I'm trying to get to exalted with the Steamweedle Cartel and am currently at revered with all members of the Cartel except Ratchet. I've been using the guide to gain rep but I am no longer gaining rep with Ratchet; I'm stuck at 11,999 (Honored) and am no longer earning reputation using the Zygor Guides for Ratchet.

I tried doing some dungeons thinking that would help but still can't get passed Honored with Ratchet. The guide tells me to continue to kill mobs but I only now get rep with the other members of the cartel killing mobs according to the guide.

How do I further my reputation with Ratchet? I can't seem to find anything in the guides to get me passed this point.

Thanks in advance,
    Gunner

Try looking to see if there are any quests in the area (Ratchet) that you can do.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by roadking114 View Post
      Greetings,

I'm trying to get to exalted with the Steamweedle Cartel and am currently at revered with all members of the Cartel except Ratchet. I've been using the guide to gain rep but I am no longer gaining rep with Ratchet; I'm stuck at 11,999 (Honored) and am no longer earning reputation using the Zygor Guides for Ratchet.

I tried doing some dungeons thinking that would help but still can't get passed Honored with Ratchet. The guide tells me to continue to kill mobs but I only now get rep with the other members of the cartel killing mobs according to the guide.

How do I further my reputation with Ratchet? I can't seem to find anything in the guides to get me passed this point.

Thanks in advance,
      Gunner
      I looked into this issue, and it appears that Ratchet reputation stops at Honored for these mobs in the game. I have changed the farming location to ensure that you can get all Steamwheedle Cartel reputations to Exalted without running into this issue. This will be deployed to customers this evening.

Comment

Working...
      X